Pedag Viva Sport Insoles
The Viva Sport fitness foot support is designed to reduce stress on your feet caused by high-impact sports and to fit easily into most sport shoes.
- Foam insole with thousands of micro-air chambers to reduce impact and stress
- Anatomically shaped, semi rigid foot bed with diagonal bridge function that stabilise, aligns and supports the mid foot
- Metatarsal pad lifts the transverse arch and provides metatarsal support
- Anatomical shape to support the longitudinal arch
- Size graded heel cushion absorbs shock
- High tech surface with excellent shock elasticity
- Durable and resilient.
- Skin friendly, highly resistant to fungi and bacteria
- Quickly wicks sweat away from the foot
- Hand washable
- Available in 13 sizes
Whilst the Pedag Viva Sport is specifically designed for sport, the general design of the insole means they provide relief and protection against a number of afflictions: Arch Pain and Strain, Back Pain, Calluses, Collapsed Arches, Fatigue, Heel Pain, Knee Pain, Metatarsal Pain, Metatarsalgia, Morton's Neuroma, Plantar Fasciitis, Shin Splints and Weak Arches.
Available in 13 sizes, please see table for guidance on EU to UK shoe sizing. For a more precise fit, remove the insole in your shoe and measure its longest and widest points and match to the table to find your perfect size.
If you are serious about running and you don't have shoes that give you the shock absorption, the cushioning and the arch support that you need, it can affect your entire skeleton. It doesn't just stop at your feet, it goes all the way up. Dr Jacqueline Sutera (Podiatric surgeon)