Secure Denture Bonding Cream
� The only denture adhesive which is non water-soluble and therefore is not affected by saliva or the users' consumption of food or drink.
� The " healthy " denture adhesive, since it does not leak into the stomach.
� The only denture adhesive which is not only great for uppers, but specifically designed for lowers.
Directions for use:
1. Clean and dry your dentures thoroughly. Secure can only develop its full adhesive power when the dentures are completely dry.
2. Apply Secure to your dentures by squeezing the tube slightly. Warm the tube in hand if it is cold to let the adhesive come out easily.
3. Apply Secure to your dentures in strips or series of dots, making sure that the adhesive is not too close to the edge of the denture.
4. To avoid clogging, close tube tightly immediately after use. Please keep the nozzle of the tube always clean.
5. Insert dentures into mouth and bite firmly.
6. For best results wait 15 minutes before eating or drinking.
Miglyol (derived from Glycerin), Solution of Polyvinyl Acetate (non-water soluble ingredient used as the base in many chewing gums), Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose (derived from tree bark).