Biomin F for Kids provides unrivalled protection for children's teeth. Based on the same innovative technology used in original Biomin F, Biomin F for Kids unique formula releases a controlled and continuous supply of fluoride, calcium and phosphate to reverse the signs of early surface damage, remineralising tooth enamel and providing all day protection to combat the damaging effects of acidic and sugary food and drinks.
- Patented technology developed to provide continuous and slow-release fluoride and minerals for up to 12 hours after brushing
- Remineralises the tooth surface and reduces the risk of decay
- Provides superior protection and resistance to attack from acidic food and drinks
- 24 hour protection when brushing twice a day
- Available in a fresh and fruity strawberry flavour
Recommended ages: 3 years and upwards. Young children aren't able to brush their own teeth well enough so they need an adult to do this for them. Use a pea sized blob of Biomin for Kids and ensure all surfaces of the teeth are brushed. After brushing, ask your child to spit out any excess toothpaste but don't rinse with water as this rinses away the active ingredient of the toothpaste before it has chance to work.
Ingredients: Glycerin, Silica, PEG400, Fluoro Calcium PhopshoSilicate, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Aroma, Carbomer, Potassium Acesulfame, Fluoride concentration <600ppm
A note on fluoride content: Although guidelines generally recommend a toothpaste containing more than 1,000 ppm (parts per million) fluoride, thanks to Biomin's unique slow-release fluoride formula it is able to provide unrivalled protection whilst still containing less fluoride than traditional toothpastes.